• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Ben Kenobi and GreatWyrmGold!

Um. I never win anything. :)

Thanks Everyone! I really appreciate finding out about this place here and reading classics like Anonymous's "Real men do it alphabetically" and Phargle's legendary, "Knud Knytling." They combined two of my favourite things, Crusader Kings and terrible puns, which go together like Ice cream and Chocolate. They inspired me and I wish to continue their bold tradition.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Congrats, Nick!

Is the floor open for nominations then?

Last edited:
Congrats, Rovsea!

Congrats Rovsea! A great and informative AAR in spite of some of the questionable gameplay decisions you've made. :p

For whatever reason I cannot load the last page here, but Thank you all for your congratulations (And I have absolutely no idea what "questionable gameplay decisions" Tanzhang is talking about :p).

Congratulations!

P.S - We need a clapping emoticon.

Ok, so I really don't have the time to go around and review all of the great AARs out there, especially those not on the Victoria II subforum, so would it be alright if I took suggestions for the next WritAAR of the Week?