• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm in Seelmeister's camp - avoiding GoT spoilers still takes precedence for now. :) Either way, congratulations for the awAARd!

Good point, actually - it's meant to be just the one. I'll PM him and see what's going on, unless anyone has any objections.

It's been two and a half week. Time to pass it on to someone else. But we need to wait for a mod's confirmation.:)

I've notified Mal, so I suspect we'll have an answer soon.

As a general rule, if someone wins an award but doesn't post in this thread: he either doesn't know he's won or doesn't know he has to nominate a successor. ;)

Just in case he will not show up ... Can we nominate someone?

No. We need to wait for a mod to say so.

Otherwise — well, it can get confusing...

Let's give him until July 6th; if no response, go ahead and nominate.

It's July 6th, so I want to nominate Teivel for it's great DH (Kaiserreich) Russian AAR.
The style of writing, which transform a normal war into a drama .... it's formidable.
Not to mention huge updates which keep coming everytime !
He is planing any war with caution, as you can see in the last updates.
He must be the WritAAR of the week!
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...sible-quot-(A-Russian-Kaiserreich-AAR)/page25

Consider it nominated (and congrats Teivel!) Please notify our winner in his AAR, if you'd be so kind. :)

EDIT: Teivel, you don't have to pick a new winner until next Sunday (i.e. the 14th).

This is amazing. Thanks everyone (and especially Migthy for the nomination)

Feel free to come over and browse the AAR (though since it's been going a few years you may want to cut forward to the point where my writing style improves :p )

I'll read around and have my nomination ready in by the 14th!