• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, thrashing mad!

Congratulations. You put a lot of thought into your work and it shows in the end product.

Thanks everyone, and thank you Tuffo for nominating me. I'm trying to put equal effort into graphics and writing, though latter is rather focused and modest. This is great honour. :)

Ooooh! I remember fondly the first AAR, I'll be sure to check out the successor.:) Congrats!

Congratulations thrashing mad!

Thank you once again everyone.

I'm a little bit late, but let me present you next WritAAR of the Week - Milites, for his Bishamon - a Magna Mundi AAR . You can see at a first glance how much effort went into research, writing and presentation - truly polished history book style AAR.

Congratulations Milites!

Congrats Milites.

Congratulations, Milites!

Congratulations, Milites! :)

First of all, I'd like to say a big "thank you thrashing mad" for the great honour. Secondly, thank you all for your congratulations - it means a lot to me after such a long hiatus - I hope you all will follow this new tale with benevolent interest ;D

Congrats Milites!

Congrats! :)

Once more thank you everyone for your congratulations and particularily thrashing_mad for his nomination.

Now I shall forward the AARward to a guy who has worked day and night on keeping AARland entertained. He's been working on plausible history book tales for a while now - recently finishing off a wonderful WW1 British Empire game that resulted in an Entente victory - sans the rise of Nazism. It is as much for this as for his current continuation of the non-Hitler tale of Europe that I thus present the title WritAAR of the Week to Kurt Steiner, for his celebrity-killing-wonder-story : The War that had to be Won.

Congratulations :D