• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems like I missed Capibara, so congratulations to you :)

And then to this weeks winner. Congratulations English Patriot , a very fine AAR with a lot of nice characters and a great tale :)

Tally-ho EP!

Aye.

Thanks everybody for the congratulations, and a big thanks to Capibara for finding me worthy of the award! I've been having a lot of fun with I, Silvagenus, although its not my first attempt at a narrative, it's certainly been my favourite so far, I've been able to try a lot of new things and I'm very glad to have such excellent writers to follow and emulate! There's not really much else I can think of to say :D If you like the Roman setting, and enjoy intrigue, politics and warfare, please take a look! I'm always very glad to have readers, to answer any questions and absorb ideas and the like!

Once again, thank you! AARland is a great place to be a part of, I hope to see you in I, Silvagenus, and I shall certainly see you when I announce the next recipient of the WritAAR of the Week!

Woo, English Patriot!

Another round of thanks to those who congratulated :D

As always, I am fashionable late in passing this off, so I shall move quickly to the gist of the post, he's a young writer, but he should be well known in these forums thanks to his prolific commenting and participation in AARland, he's been incredibly brave and ambitious and has two excellent AAR's on the go, 'I'm sorry, but you're not the only one...' a thrilling narrative AAR about a time-travelling descendant of the cossacks (which I should catch up on :eek:o ) and a straight up and masterfully informative history book AAR on my favourite 19th century German state, Prussia, in Carefully Applied Force: A Prussian AAR. And so, for my successor, I nominate none other than robou!

Congratulations robou! And enjoy the week!