• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, better give the award away today, or else I will forget in my busy schedule.

This writAAR has never won the award, though many AARs have been done by him. They may have been gameplay but they were very enjoyable. Now he has committed himself to doing a narrative. Naturally, it is outside his box, so he might have some nerves. If he does have nerves, I haven’t noticed any, as his writing style is magnificent! I was wholeheartedly surprised when I read it. Expecting something gameplayish, I was smiling gleefully when I read the first update.

The AAR is about the small country of Siena. The main characters, I suppose, are Giuseppe and Giovanni, but that doesn’t stop the AAR from having many other G names, such as Giulio from Bologna. They are on their way to Milan to conduct war things, or whatever else they will do. By now you have probably guessed it.

But in case you are a bad guesser, one more clue. The AAR…

[thread=361481] Italy: Tales of Friendship, Treason, Love and Death [/thread]

Still can’t get it? Fine! I know you will get it after you see this…

(I don't want anyone to cheat beforehand ;) )

capybarajq7.jpg

Congratulations Capibara for winning, writer of the week for [thread=361481] Italy: Tales of Friendship, Treason, Love and Death [/thread], it is a great AAR

Congratulations Capibara! Well deserved indeed!

Congratulations Capibara, I'll check your AAR out as soon as I can. :D

Very many congratulations Capibara ! :D So happy that you're recognized for your excellent and innovative AARs ! Really enjoyable from your Island to first Letter to your latest ones ! Keep it up :D

:cool: Congratulations, Capibara! :cool:

Congratulations Capibara, and belated congratulations, comagoosie!

Congrats, Capibara! :D

Congratulations.

Congratulations Capibara! :)