• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to all, particularly Dr Gonzo for passing on the award to me! I am of course deeply flattered, and I would humbly suggest that there are probably thousands of better writers than me, one of whom I will pass this award on to within a week.

I should add that I have a lot of calls on my time just now- I've got Oxbridge sample essays to write/ a RADA audition to think about (depending on what I decide about my future), a summer trip to Germany to plan with friends and a week of Romeo and Juliet to play Mercutio (not a small role) in. I say this just to forewarn that my "week" might extend on a little, and that I may choose a writer in whose thread I have not posted before- I'm just going to be reading through them when I can and then making a decision.

But I will take it seriously, and I'll give it to someone who I really think deserves it.

Anyway thanks again, very honoured!

DerKaiser

Congrats! Yes, it's sometimes delicate to pass on the award. Good luck for all your activities, may you enjoy them all. :)

Very well deserved DerKaiser. I apologize for not keeping up with your current work, but I have not kept up with much as of late. But the work I have read is very good.

Congrats!

Good job DerKaiser! Havn't posted in your AAR yet but Ive been following it and its indeed one great piece of work, love the detail and the story. Viva California :D

Congratulations, DerKaiser!

I haven't made it over to California yet (though I'm sure it'll be fascinating), but I loved 84 Years in Vienna!

Rensslaer

now I gotta catch up on the awards... congrats, DerKaiser! :D

Congrats, DerKaiser, a well deserved award.

I've been out of pocket for the past week, so I need to go check out the latest updates. For anyone who hasn't read DerKaisers Bear Republic, I highly suggest you check it out now, while the story is still in it's infantcy

And it goes to Judas Maccabeus for his EUIII AAR O Lord, Our God, Arise.

Several reasons for this. Having gained the award partially for writing in the forum for the "sick man of AARland"- Victoria, I then noticed that CK has been a tad under-represented recently, so I reckoned it deserved some recognition. I really enjoyed reading through (anonymously) Judas' After Hastings, and wanted to give it recognition. However, it being finished, I thought it might be better to commend its successor, hence the EUIII incarnation, which so far is equally good in its own right!

Congratulations, Judas, and keep up the good work! (There's a sentence I never thought I'd say ;))

Many Congratulations Judas ! A well deserved award !

DerKaiser said:
And it goes to Judas Maccabeus for his EUIII AAR O Lord, Our God, Arise.

Several reasons for this. Having gained the award partially for writing in the forum for the "sick man of AARland"- Victoria, I then noticed that CK has been a tad under-represented recently, so I reckoned it deserved some recognition. I really enjoyed reading through (anonymously) Judas' After Hastings, and wanted to give it recognition. However, it being finished, I thought it might be better to commend its successor, hence the EUIII incarnation, which so far is equally good in its own right!

Congratulations, Judas, and keep up the good work! (There's a sentence I never thought I'd say ;))

Ah snap, oh well, maby next time. Good job Judas, now time to go read your AAR, havn't read many EUIII AARs, once again, congrats!

Well done Judas Maccabeus, congratulations :)

Many congratulations JM.

Congrats JM. Sainthood brings many rewards and this seems to be one. ;)

Well done Judas!