• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Sybot, congratulations!

Congrats Sybot

Congrats Sybot!

WritAAR of the Week: sjones25

So, it's my turn to hand over the title of WritAAR of the Week and I must say it is a bit challenging for me. I don't follow that many AARs on the forums and many of the writAARs of the ones that I do have already been given the title recently.

However, amongst the ones that haven't there is definitely an AAR and writAARthat I would rate above the others: sjones25 and Unhinged Loons: A Tag-hopping ARR (sic :p). With a very interesting premise and humorous dialogue it is one of my favourite AARs currently running and I am glad to be able to nominate it for this award. Congratulations sjones25!

Congrats sjones! :)

Congratulations sjones25 :)

Congrats sjones, you deserve it!

Well done sjones ! And also congrats to Sybot whom I missed ! (Summer schedule is so hectic oi ! XD)

Congratz! :)

:cool: Congratulations, sjones25! :cool:

Wow thank you Sybot. I'm truly flattered by this award. I've had a lot of fun writing my AAR and the fun is only just beginning (if you like insane monarchs, random beheadings, and diabolical plots, that is)

Congrats :)

The time has come for me to nominate the next recipient of this award. Many of the writers I considered have already been awarded Writer of the Week fairly recently, but there was one that has not, but that I have enjoyed reading very much. So my nomination for this week's Writer of the Week is Tommy4ever, for his AAR Our Ambition Shall Never Falter. Its a great AAR where he built up a tiny family to become a world power. Congratulations Tommy4ever!