• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations phargle! I'm off to read Thrones immediately!

Congrats phargy !

Many congratulations.

Nggggh.

This, sir, is why people put links in their sig. So others can find their new AAR without having to wait for it to win awards.

Quite possibly congratulations, I tell you after I've read it, but on past form you almost certainly deserve it! :D

Congratulations!

Oh, wow. Now I'm just embarrassed. Thank you, demokratickid. I am deeply honored to be recognized in this way. When I was last given this award, I was in my twenties. Now I am 32 and not writing a comedy. Funny old world. . .

Thrones is something I've been wanting to write for awhile. The basic idea was in my head for months, and eventually I got around to playing the game so I could have a framework on which to hang the story. Considering how different it is from my previous offerings, I was afraid it would be received poorly, or that it would be lost in the noise of the crowded EU3 sub-forum. I was afraid that my readership in my beloved CK sub-forum would be left behind, too.

El Pip, I'm not very good at using my signature, I suppose. I put an AAR in it. . . you should go read it! As for Thrones, well, get out there, Fan of the Week. :)

Thank y'all for the kindness. I hope you keep enjoying Thrones. I'm having a good time writing it.

You're on a roll as of late phargle! Well done and well earned, it's a very good read this far.

Very nice choice. Well done phargle, congratulations :)

Narrative AARs need love too you know. And this one is especially loveable ;)

robou said:
Urrg, another one I need to catch up on. I will be there eventually pal :) Congratulations!
:D

Well deserved - have only just started reading Thrones after the excellent CK AAR. Congrats