• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, I'm late...

I thank all of you for this award, I actually never saw it coming... But I'll take the award either way. :p It is a funny feeling, and as someone who writes in their freetime (I'm going to pay my way through school hopefully with my novel), it is very interesting to have been given this kind of award.

Thank you all very much.

Congragulations, Mr. Capiatlist!

What a novel idea!! smashing. Congratulation wolfhound.

Well earned! I believe you are the first WritAAR/AnimatAAR to receive the WoW award. :)

This is very much deserved, congratulations Wolfhound :)

Congrats Wolfhound! Very creative work!!

thanks.jpg

Absolutely undeserved.

Oh wait, it's supposed to be 'deserved'. 'Cause he indeed is awesome and he does rock. Not as much as me, though.

And as we in Nepal like to say, a llama eats not the grass it peed on yesterday, unless full is the the moon that wolf howls at!

Drevak said:
Absolutely undeserved.

Oh wait, it's supposed to be 'deserved'. 'Cause he indeed is awesome and he does rock. Not as much as me, though.

And as we in Nepal like to say, a llama eats not the grass it peed on yesterday, unless full is the the moon that wolf howls at!
:confused: Oh man, I can NOT handle Eastern proverbs like that. I think I need to lay down and have a stiff drink. Congrats, again, wolfhound.

congratulations Wolfhound well deserved! ! ! ! :cool:

Awesome! Much deserved, Congrats Wolfhound. :)