• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good on you Sir Clive. Good show. :)

A well deserved award. Congratulations SirCliveWolfe :)

Congrats SirClive. I'll have to read up on your work. :)

Humph... err...

*Removes copy of The Times from his face and wakes up*

Oh!... well Gentlemen, I don't really know what to say. It's not like I've got anything planned or anything, but here goes.

Well I'd like to start by saying a big thanks to VILenin for honnouring me in such a manner and also to say that I'm most surprised and flattered by this award. I don't generally write for praise or popularity but because I like doing it, and the most pleasant thing is that people seem to like my AAR's.

A Big Thank you has to go to Gjerg Kastrioti and his wonderful "The Official History of the British Empire, 1835-1920- Why Britain conquered All" which is really the reason why I started to read and, therefore write. Also to Sir Humphrey, Allenby, Mettermrck, The Yogi, cthulhu and Vincent Julien for helping whom have all inspired me in my writing and otherwise generally helped me.

Honorable mentions also have go to Jape, Derek Pullem, therev, anonymous4401, Lord E, pinkus-pils, lifeless and The Gonzo (even if he is Anarchist scum ;) ) for there general prodding, poking and constant posting that have encouraged me to keep on going. I'm sure I have forgotten about half of you sorry.

I'd also like to say thanks to the Paradox team, Dr Pepper, Philip Morris (for the Marlboro's), the guys at "First UK Co-operative AAR!" and lastly to all those who have read my work, as a view is almost as encouraging as a reply. So that's about it apart from thank you all for forgiving my unadulterated Imperialism and [shamlessPlug] if you want to see why I can't believe I my drivel has won this award look in my sig... [/shamlessPlug]

"Gentlemen, To The Queen!"

*Raises a glass to her portrait*

... "have they gone, good... Jeeves get me a brandy will you my good man got a bit of a dry throat after all my rambling..."

congratulations SirCliveWolfe! ! ! :cool:

A most excellent toast. :)

Congrats SirCliveWolfe!

Congratulations, SirCliveWolf!

While I have to admit I have not read your work, your titles intrigue me... I shall have to look them up!

Jolly good show, old chap!

Rensslaer

Well it's that time of the week again, my time in the sun has come to an end

*nervously opend envelope*

And the new WritAAR of the Week is.....

Jape

Congratulations...

I have enjoyed reading all of his works, but especially his exclent Money makes the world go round: Manhatten Free State AAR , which really got me reading Viki AAR's again, Which is good because I love the game.

Now go and update!! :D

Congratulations, Jape!

An eager worker!

Renss

Congratulations Jape, always been a big fan of your stuff.
p1391052.gif