• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent! He's got another AAR! That's why I follow these threads. :)

Congratulations, TheBromgrev!

congratulations TheBromgrev. I enjoy Kantai Kessen a lot.

Congrats Bromgrev! I'm a big fan of your AARs so it's nice to see you get the plaudits you deserve.

It's time to hand off the title to another worthy WritAAR, and I'd like to hand it over to Alfred Packer. His Wehrmacht News & World Report AAR is very creative and entertaining and Mariano's Dream is hilarious. I feel he's deserving of the award and therefore name Alfred Packer as the next WritAAR of the Week.

Congrats!

Congratulations, AP! The WN&WR is certainly offering a fresh perspective on World War Two and I'm enjoying your madcap quest to put (the descendant) of a two-bit - no, make that a one-bit - Sardinian count on the throne of all of Russia. May we see some more updates now, please? ;)

PS: I hadn't commented on this before, but how fitting that Mariano starts his journey in a manner so in keeping with you forum nick's namesake. :p

I love your new AAR, Alfred Packer (and the last one was pretty good too :)). Congratulations!

Congratulations AP!...Wehrmacht New & World Report is genius. Get off your ass and update it wouldya please? :)

Since Alfred Packer seems to have disappeared, I'll name a new WritAAR of the week later today. I'm going through some AARs now and will edit this post once I find a writer I think deserves the title.

EDIT: I've decided to hand the torch over to Gensui Yamamoto for his interesting alternative-strategy Japan HOI3 AAR.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Congratulations Gensui Yamamoto! I'm enjoying Advance North a lot.