• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Werewhale!

Congrats!

Congrats Werewhale! I enjoy the title.

Congrats Werewhale, well deserved!

Congratulations Werewhale. I like your handle. It conjures some interesting possibilities.

Okay, so the time has come for me to pass on the torch. I've usually taken care to nominate a non-CK2 game, but I don't have the time to scour the other AAR subforums and there's an AAR that I think really deserves some attention. That would be Victor227's And Now My Watch is Ended, a CK2 AAR with the Game of Thrones mod. It's superbly written, though I will mention that it contains a lot of spoilers for those who have not read A Dance With Dragons.

EDIT: Honourable mention goes to JimThePocket's Release the Kraken!, another GoT mod AAR, this time playing as the Greyjoys. I don't know if he's been mentioned before.

Very well deserved! Wonderful weaving of source material and divergence the game provides. Feels nearly as though GRRM himself plotted it out. But of course, he did not and Victor did. Congratulations!

And I agree, it is spoilerish for those that have not read the books but for those that have...such a treat!

Good choice.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Victor227! It sound like an interesting AAR, spoilers or not.

Congratulations Victor227! I'm sure this is an excellent AAR, but I'm going to heed the warnings and not read it yet - I've been avoiding anything that could ruin the game of thrones books as I expect I'll start them later this year. Thanks for those who warned of the spoilers, and I'll look forward to reading this AAR in a few months.