• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Fiftypence! I enjoyed your Uzbek AAR, I see now I have to check on this Danish one. :)

Congrats Fiftypence, I'm a big fan of your work. :)

I know your writers block pain on continuing AAR's all too well too... :eek:o

Well done Fiftypence. I've enjoyed your AARs and I'm looking forward to more.

Joe

Well, it is sunday here in old Blighty so it is time for me to relinquish my grip over this award *wipes tear away from eye*.

Coming to a decision here was not easy. There are several writers who I feel deserve this award, and having to narrow that down to one person was no easy task.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I give you as your new writer of the week RossN. I have greatly enjoyed The D'Alemas of Pisa, as well as his Victoria AAR "The Patriot's Sword". I would also recommend Three Crowns: The First Munster AAR, which features both excellent writing and pretty ladies. You can't get better than that! ;)

Congratulations, RossN!

Congats, RossN! I have to admit that I have as of yet not spent near enough time trying to read the various writers that inhabit the place these days. I try, but there are so many.

But I see that your contributions are varied and that speaks to a lot. I must make it a point to get to your work and read through it. If Fiftypence singles you out, then it must be praiseworthy, indeed. Enjoy the week and I'll be seeing you in a thread near you! ;)

Wow, well what can I say, except perhaps thank you for the early birthday present (I'm turning 24 tomorrow)! :eek:

Thank you Fiftypence, though I must protest - surely there are better writAARs, more deserving of this honour? Not, of course that I am about to reject it!

Well about me, I'm 23 (for a few more hours), a Dubliner and journalism student. I got into AAR writing (and Paradox games) last year, with a Romanian HoI AAR that alas I lost the files for early. My Munster AAR was great fun, even if I wasn't too successful, and I hope to return to an Irish AAR one day. The D'Alema's on the other hand was all too successful to the point were managing the Empire became an annoying headache. :( I do plan on resurrecting it (as Syria probably) someday, but I need a brake for a while.

My Victorian AAR is very enjoyable - even if it has taken some unexpected turns - and once I've finished I'm thinking of doing another EU2 AAR, perhaps a powerful country for once! :)

Well that's about it for the moment, except thank you, and keep reading! :)

Congratulations

Congratulations old mate. :)

Congratulations, Ross! Well deserved, I enjoyed your EU2/Munster tale immensely.

I won't be around next week, so I want to say it now: Congratulations to the WoW itself! Coz1 restarted the award on 13 September. Congrats to all the winners and those who kept this thread going!

Well I guess it is time to hand over the baton. It's been a great honour and I am very glad to have been chosen. :)

After a difficult period trying to decide from a host of worthy candiadates, I have eventually decided on sleepyirv, author of the fine EU2 AAR The Watchman's Notebook- An English AAR, an amusing and exciting series, somewhat similar too, well read it yourself. ;)

Congrats sleepyirv! :)

Congrats, sleepyirv. I shall have to make it a point to stop by and read that AAR.

Congratulations old mate.

Congrats, SleepyIrv!

And (I've been remiss and very late in checking this lately) I want to also congratulate RossN, who I missed.

Rensslaer

*clap clap"