• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice choice. Congratulations AlexanderPrimus :)

The time has come again to pass the Writer of the Week award along, but first I would like to again express my profoundest gratitude to crusaderknight for giving me this award, and all of my friends and readers for your continued support.

Now, on to business.

The writer I have selected is the author of an excellently written narrative, the World War II epic Weltkriegschaft.

Of course the authAAR I'm referring to is

He is an author of considerable ability and talent. It is now my pleasure to be the first to extend my congratulations to him as the new WritAAR of the Week!

(P.S. Per the new tradition, I have provided a link to the recipient's Ink Well entry.)

Last edited:
Congratulations! Truly very well deserved!

Congratulations :D Well deserved indeed !

Congralutations TheHyphenated1 as well as AP for him being chosen earlier. Both of your AARs are great.

Thank you to all for the congratulations, and a special thanks to AlexanderPrimus for passing on the honor! :D

I'll be back in soon for a speech.

One of my favorite things about these weekly awards is that it's a great
inducement to pull me away from the EU3 forums and check out the great
work at HoI, Vicky, or CK. I'll be sure to check out your AAR Hyphenated,
as I'm sure the honor is well deserved.

Congrats, Thehyphenated1!!

Hello again everyone,

I'll be out of town through the 18th.

canonized has graciously agreed to announce my already-and-sealed-in-a-titanium-envelope selection for the next WritAAR of the Week this coming Sunday. He will also post my speech some time before then.

Just making this announcement so you don't think he's shining you on ;) .

Congratulations!

Good choice. Congrats! :cool: