• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Again, thanks all. I'm speechless.

Congratulations!

Congrats Kurt! Speech! Speech!

Speech?

Well... er... let me think... dunno what to say... I guess... so it means...

In short, I'm proud of having such a wonderful friends and forum mates that have such a high concept of me. Thanks all, really.

Peti is sleeping, so don't worry if he's too silent. :D

Well done Kurt_Steiner :)

Congrats Kurt!

*blushing*

Thanks a lot, my friends. You're too generous with this foolish writAAR.

Okay, so its only Friday, I know, but it's my birthday and the cake has blinded me -or it was Pet farting?. But I don’t know when I’ll get chance to post over the weekend -Vienna calls me- so I’m doing this now. Its time to choose a new writAAR of the week.

There are several AAR’s that I love, and new ones coming every day new so it's hard for me just to choose one. Choosing one over the rest is not easy, in the end, there can be only one -stop it, McLeod!-. Actually, it's hateful. Thus, I'll go direct to the point.

I have selected an AAR which has an almost story-book style, with charming (both from literature and from cinema) references that are a sweet kiss to the reader's brain. This AAR balances action, description, suspense and nices touches of humour. Thus, in short...

Anyway, to my choice for WritAAR of the week: the prize goes for the writer of - Regnum Angevinus ~ A Plantagenet EmpiAAR . The WritAAR of the week: jeffg006.

Very many congratulations jeff ! Very well deserved !

Congrats Jeff, you done well
icon14.gif