• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all very much.
Oh, no, now I have to change my sig again...
I am a woman, goddamnit, I hate technical matters, especially computer matters. I have a gay friend for that. Hes on Teneriffa at present, I am afraid.

No, serious, thanks Atlantic Friend for appointing me and thanks for all congratulations.

Amona/Anke

Congrats Amona, about time!

Congratulations Amona! :)

About time for a new WoW. How about it, Amona? Who's your choice as successor?

Another late congragulations: Congrats, Amona!

it's been eleven days, which means we need a new successor.

Sorry, dear Sirs, for me being away from the forums, not naming a successor.
As RL leaves me no time for more than writing my own AAR, I know no one suitable to be awarded.
As ATLANTIC_FRIEND spoke of TWO choices he had, with me prevailing, I propose to contact him and now name his second choice as writAAR of the week.

Which I hereby do:

My successor is the one ATLANTIC_FRIEND had in mind too for the award.

Greetings to all,
Amona/Anke

Can't wait to hear who the real winner is.

Last edited:
Inkana said:
Let me be the first to congragulate Atlantic_Friend! Congragulations to a fine writer! I've just started reading his AAR, and I suggest to anyone here to go and read it as soon as possible.

Congrats!
Atlantic Friend didn't win.....

And I'm an idiot. Reason #1 why you don't skim. <.<

Last edited:
So I guess Atlantic Friend will tell us who his other choice was. :)

Yes. I now understand that....

....quit laughing at me! :p

coz1 said:
So I guess Atlantic Friend will tell us who his other choice was. :)

Well, apparently it befell to me to give you two Wrfiters of the Week in a row, so without further ado I give you....Prufrock's Popular Front France. This is a true gem indeed, as Prufrock manages to express in fifteen lines more than what the rest of us strive to express in fifteen pages, coming ahead every time in terms of narrative power.

So, people, flock to Prufrock's AAR, which is like a nuclear power plant to my humble stove.

Congrats Prufrock!

Nice choice. And way too long since your last WritAAR of the Week, Prufrock. Many congrats. Having read much of your work over the years, I know this is well deserved.

Congratulations Prufrock !