• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done, coz1!

Congratulations on your award coz1 :)

Wow! Literally, WoW! This was so very unexpected and I'm not even certain that I am worthy of being a four time winner, especially the first if that's true. Wow! :eek:

Truly, thank you Duke for passing it over to me. I very much appreciate it. And thanks to all of you who have stopped by here to say a kind word and to those of you who have followed along in 40 Years On - those from the beginning and certainly to those brave souls who took the effort to read through it after it got just a tad big. ;)

It has been great fun to write, even if the latter stages of the game were a bit predictable (which I fear also plagues the AAR to a degree.) And it has helped me keep my chops not dull. (I hesitate to say if they are sharp or not right this red hot minute. That remains to be seen.)

I hope those of you who have enjoyed 40 Years On (and especially if you enjoyed Into the West) will travel over to my latest effort The Wars of the Roses (also in EUIII.) It only has one story post up thus far so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up. ;) As one winds down the other should speed up.

And now I shall try and find a suitable successor to name this coming Sunday. Thankfully, we have no shortage of talent and worthy individuals to be named WritAAR of the Week. :)

Thanks again!

Congratulations, coz1 :)

Congrats coz1! :)

Congratulations Coz1! I'm looking forward to more installments of The Wars of the Roses! :)

Wonderful choice. If you really are the first 4 time winner it sure is deserved. Congratulations coz1 :)

This ain't a surprise to me, well deserved award Coz1! One of the most inspiring writers i've ever seen on this board :cool:

Congratulations, coz1! I've failed to keep up with your Brandenburg story, perhaps I'll have better luck with your War of the Roses. Particularly as it seems to be on hold, pending the release of the mod. That should give me at least a few days of being up to speed on it, before your prodigous writing kicks in and leaves me in the dust. :D

Well deserved award, looking forward to many more tales to flow from your pen. :)

Congratulations, Coz1!

You were one of the very first writers who I began reading when I first found the forums.

That, of course, was when you were writing your award-winning For the Glory of Persia, which is still one of the historic standouts of the forum! Soon, thereafter, you were writing Into the West, which was an amazing foray into fiction lightly set in the Paradox universe.

I've enjoyed Brandenburg, and will look forward to War of the Roses!

Rensslaer

Well-deserved, coz1. 40 years is a work of weight especially wothy of special mention charting, as it does the growth of Brandenburg into the mighty German Empire. It's long peace and friendship with Lithuania is perhaps the most significant factor in its almost exclusive westeren focus.

coz1 said:
I hope those of you who have enjoyed 40 Years On (and especially if you enjoyed Into the West) will travel over to my latest effort The Wars of the Roses (also in EUIII.) It only has one story post up thus far so it shouldn't be too hard to catch up. ;) As one winds down the other should speed up.
Great! I might be able to follow one of your AARs, at last!

Very many congrats coz! Not only are you a great and prolific writer but you also manage to encourage many authors in addition to taming our unruly lot.

Hats off...
respect-chapeau.gif

MagisterMundi said:
Curses! ANOTHER set of AARs to read! ARRRRRRRG! :wacko:
Rest assured, reading all of coz1's AARs for the first time is a blessing, not a curse! :)

Congratulations Coz1, especially winning this 4 times. Truly, a great achievement.

It has been a great week and once I again I wish to thank all of you for offering your congrats and kind words.

But the week is up and thus time to pass on the award to another worthy writAAR and I know just the name. He's been around this forum for quite a long time and has written a great many wonderful works (both finished and unfinished.) As I looked over the list, I was surprised to see that he'd only ever been given this award once and that was way back in 2004. It is time to change that. So step on up to the podium -

Estonianzulu!

Head over to Vickie and read his "The Footsteps of Illustrious Men"- USA GC AAR, a great history style AAR. You won't be disappointed.

Congrats, Estonianzulu. This is very well deserved.

Congratulations Estonianzulu! :) When coz1 praises you, you must be doing something right! :D

Excellent choice. Well done, congratulations Estonianzulu :)

Congrats EstonianZulu!