• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Chief!

Rensslaer

Congratulations, Chief Ragusa :)

Congrats Chief Ragusa! :D

This is very deserved. A grad fan and also a great writer deserve to win these awards. Born to the Purple is an excellent AAR, and I regret that I have not been following it as close as I would like to, but I still check it and I will try to get up to date on it once more.

Congratulations Chief Ragusa :)

Congrats, Chief Ragusa, well done!

coz1 said:
Well, I had hoped merrick would pop back in to name a successor, but it looks like I'll need to push this one along once again.
Oops <embarrassed> ... I hadn't forgotten ... really ...

But the truth is that I've been rather busy this last couple of weeks and I didn't get round to reading enough AARs to come to any sort of decision....

Fortunately, I have a great name to throw out there. And it is about time and well deserved...

Chief Ragusa
Congratulations, Chief!

Congratulations Chief Ragusa!

Congratulations Chief Ragusa ! ! :cool:

Congratulations Chief Ragusa! You're a steady and active reader and a talented writer. I enjoy your Born to the Purple AAR, as well as your comments in my own AAR. :)

Forgive me, Duke, for not getting to your EUIII work just yet. Still catching up in some places. But if it's anything like your previous work, I know it will be very much enjoyed.

Congrats on being named WritAAR of the Week!