• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Tommy4ever

Congrats Tommy!

Grazies Tommy4ever
I shall take a look at your AARs :D

Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone for their congratulations and to HMAS-Nameless for his nomination.

It’s now time for me to pass this award on and I have chosen Kurt_Steiner as the latest WritAAR of the Week.

Kurt's current AAR The Great War (mod 1914) is one of just a handful that I still read regularly on this forum and is amongst the best I've ever had the joy to read. It is a very detailed and well written story about WWI from the perspective of Great Britain (the country Kurt is playing as). I don't think there is a HoI2 AAR left in action that rivals it and hope Kurt can pick up a few more readers from having this award.

:)

Congratulations Kurt! Good to see you're still doing well!

Congratz! :)

Oh! I'm really surprised (and apalled, 'cause I never know what to say in this kind of situations)!

Well, thanks a lot for reading me -a prove of good taste, methinks :p - even if the praise is too generous. Well, I'll try to live up to the prize!

Thanks again.

Congrats!

Well deserved. Congratulations Kurt_Steiner!

kurt, you again?

Gratz!

It's just the fourth time... Write you an AAR and win it, you lazy Fineslandesianic reader!!! :D :D:D

Congrats Kurt! I always enjoy your AARs. I remember way back when I first saw you on these forums. :)