• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Jon Young on back to back awards! And even if you don't feel you deserve it, which you do, you should look at it as an oppertunity to honor good AARs and writAARs you've noticed.

Congratulations fj44. It's good to see you've become a little more active recently! :)

Excellent work, fj44! A well deserved second time around for you, and as stnylan said, it's great to see you are geting the chance to do some more writing these days. Congrats! :)

Congratulations fj44. Vicky Japan isn't oft covered and you've done a good job with it. :)

Thank you, Jon Young, and all the rest of you for your congratulations.

I have to thank the AARland community as a whole for this, though. Your incessant support has truly been a motivator for me.

As coz1 and stnylan alluded to, I have only recently begun writing regularly again. Writing is a wonderful, relaxing activity, something I truly missed in my little vacation. :)

Once again, many thanks. I am a relatively new member of these forums, and never dreamt of receiving this prestigious award even once, let alone twice. So, thanks, gentlemen.

I'll come up with someone to pass the award to in oh, about 7 days. ;)

Jon Young said:
The characters are really very well developed, and the plotline is pretty exciting too. Have a look!
Yeah... All this PLUS he set himself up a tough scenario by adding a dozen or more rebels early on in the game. This guy goes in for historical accuracy and plausibility!

Very well done plotline, story arc, characterization, dialogue, situational humor, etc.

Magnificent writing!

Congrats, FJ44!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
Yeah... All this PLUS he set himself up a tough scenario by adding a dozen or more rebels early on in the game. This guy goes in for historical accuracy and plausibility!

Which is a big +.

FJ44 enjoy the glory :)

Congrats fj44! :D There seems to be some good Japan AAR`s out now ;)

Congratulations fj44 :)

Thank you folks for the praise, and Jon Young for the nomination. The week is over, so it is now time to pass the torch.

I was reading AARs this week, and came across one from a couple months back. I really liked it, so I checked the AuthAAR's other works. Pablo Sanchez, in my opinion is completely deserving of WritAAR of the Week. Here's the winner's latest work: The Lion and the Sun--WATK Persia.

Congratulations, Pablo Sanchez, on a job well done. :)