• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seriously? :eek:hmy:

Thanks so much Asantahene, it's an honour!

I'm going to have to see about setting up a sig - and thinking about a deserving scribe for next Sunday (or Friday actually, since we're away on the weekend).

Thanks for the support guys!

Congratulations Khryses!

Thanks again my friends - and most especially Asantahene for the great honour of his nomination!

If it had come from anyone else I'd be strongly considering his Flower of Scotland for this next week, but after careful consideration of a number of excellent AARs I'm following (and some that I wasn't, but will be now) I've decided to nominate GreatWyrmGold for his The Tale of Demman, Second King of Ireland [AAR]. Demman is gone, and Repwoc after him, but now the readers have the great pleasure of watching the ascendancy of Ben-Muman the Adorable, Empress of Britannia - and she's just turned learned her letters and turned 16. Will thumbing her nose at the Pope prove to be a winning strategy? Will her dethroned father fight his way out of his grandmother's spare room? Will her subjects come flocking to her new inn to finance the realm on a mixture of mead and salted turnips?

I can't wait to find out either!

Congrats GreatWyrmGold

Thanks again my friends - and most especially Asantahene for the great honour of his nomination!

If it had come from anyone else I'd be strongly considering his Flower of Scotland for this next week, but after careful consideration of a number of excellent AARs I'm following (and some that I wasn't, but will be now) I've decided to nominate GreatWyrmGold for his The Tale of Demman, Second King of Ireland [AAR]. Demman is gone, and Repwoc after him, but now the readers have the great pleasure of watching the ascendancy of Ben-Muman the Adorable, Empress of Britannia - and she's just turned learned her letters and turned 16. Will thumbing her nose at the Pope prove to be a winning strategy? Will her dethroned father fight his way out of his grandmother's spare room? Will her subjects come flocking to her new inn to finance the realm on a mixture of mead and salted turnips?

I can't wait to find out either!
I'm glad to have been nominated, but I'd like to point out that Repwoc's grandmother is--unfortunately--dead. Remember? Repwoc's brother, Domnall, is the current Duke of the Isles (and he took his county with him).
But yeah, I'm hoping Repwoc does something too.

Congratulations, to the not-quite-a-dragon made of gold!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the nod! I'm enjoying your tale of an Irish-led Wales that just turned into the Empire of Alba, under the fearless leadership of Ben-Muman. Now that's she come of age and can actually spell, it's easier than ever to follow along. ;)

Has Gold Even nominated someone at this point?

Since no one is stepping up, here I am to the rescue.:)

I'd like to nominate Ben Kenobi. He has only one AAR, but it's been long running. And it's going on in the Victoria 1 forums, no less. He's managed to all alone revigoriate the old forum, and the AAR is an intelligent and witty one to boot! :)

So, go check out the Deo Vindice - A CSAAR if you haven't already.:) I'll notify Ben in the mean time.