• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, well deserved!

Congrats, Vasziljevics!

Congratulations, vasziljevics!

Congratulations vasziljevics!

well, first I would like to thank You all for your kind words - as a first-time AAR-writer this is indeed a great honour for me! :)

and my suggestion as the next writAAR of the week would be Taiisatai64 for his In the Service of Mankind AAR - though it is currently on hold. (AARs I chose to follow seem to have a habit of discontinuing for one reason or another...) however the author has another ongoing AAR in CK2 if anyone interested - I am not familiar with that game but given the style of Taiisatai64 that has to be a good one too.

nonetheless I've enjoyed reading this and now I take this chance to encourage the author to continue working on it as soon as possible :p

Last edited:
Congratulations Taiisatai64!

Congratulations Taiisatai64!

Congrats Taii!

Alright, I guess it's time for me to make my nomination (it IS Sunday here, after all) and also for me to update my (CK2) AAR again, since real life kept intervening against me. Not in the usual way, but in the you're suffering from weird moods and can't write at all right now way.

My first thought was General_BT for his amazing AAR Rome AARisen, but I think he's won enough awards, so he'll have to make do with an "honorable mention" :p

Instead, I'll nominate AlexanderPrimus for The Chronicles of the Golden Cross, Redux, much as every competitive bone in my body is urging me not to give him more publicity (I'm unspeakably jealous of the rate at which he both updates the thing and gains new fans), mainly because his AAR is just rather awesome. Keep up the good work, Primus, but try not to win any more AAR contests like the one you just won on the CK2 forums by such a significant margin :D