• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can think of no better candidate for the award. Congratulations BT!

*humbled*

There's a great deal of high praise being thrown my way, I can only bow my head and say thank you, both to Tommy4ever for passing this award on to me, as well as everyone who has offered such kind words about my story. I don't think I would've had the courage two years ago to start a project this ambitious, or had the fortitude to keep it going this long, without the supportive environment and great people of AARland.

Thank you. :)

Congrats General_BT, a very deserved award.

Congratz! :)

:cool: Congrats, BT! :cool:

Very well deserved! Keep up the excellent work!

Congratulations, General BT :)

Seems time for a successor, eh General_BT? ;)

First, sorry for the delay in choosing a successor. Life sometimes happens, unfortunately!

Second, I'd like to pass the award onto someone who made a big change in his AAR recently, transitioning from a history-book format he felt comfortable with to experimenting with narrative, and the results have been amazing. In addition to being a great writAAR, he's also been supportive reader of countless others around the forum, especially in my haunt, the CK subforum. :) Please give a warm congratulations to RGB for his evolving From Rus to Russia, part 2!

Computer problems happen, my friend, but they are temporary. Your story transcends them! Can't wait to see the next update! :)

Congratulations RGB! Your Russian AAR is simply astounding!