• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done robw963:)

It's amazing how fast a week goes by. Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and support for my efforts. Now it's time for me to pass the torch to the next WritAAR of the Week.

I've read as many AARs as I possibly could in the last week including AARs outside of my normal interest area (HOI2 and Victoria). There are LOTS of worthy candidates out there, but one rises above the rest in my eyes:

Your AAR really impresses me. I hope you keep it going.

Congratulations Klaipedietis !!

Well done Klaipedietis, congratulations :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations Klaipedietis!

Many congratulations!

Congratulations to those I've missed and certainly to our current winner, Klaipedietis, especially as it's his second win of the year. :)

I've also updated the first post to the current winner so please remember to take a look there before picking your successor each week.

coz1 said:
I've also updated the first post to the current winner so please remember to take a look there before picking your successor each week.
Thanks very much for updated the index post. I stand by my choice because I believe his AAR is truly outstanding, although I wish I had known that Klaipedietis was a previous winner. I had intended to give some recognition to someone who hadn't been recognized before. If Klaipedietis doesn't step up and accept...I do have a suggestion for an alternate...but I'd prefer that Klaipedietis get the reward that his work deserves.

coz1 said:
Thanks! That was my next stop... :)

Firstly, thank you robw963 for this unexpected nomination. That's my 4th nomination
on these forums so far *brags shamelessly* ^^

Secondly, thank you all for reading my AAR and being so patient. More updates will come as soon as I fix my computer.
Windows crashed on me and I am currently unable to update, at least until I restore the data from my old hard drive ;]

Picking my successor will also be a problem, but I will think of something...

Congrats Klaipedietis! :D