• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! and well deserved!

Congratulations Vishaing!

Congrats Vishaing! :)

I get to keep this one right?

Well this is a nice surprise.

I have to say I went through a wide stretch of emotions upon discovering this, ranging from the obligatory dull surprise at the start, through to shock and then joy, and then falling into panic as I realized this meant I would need to actually do something when I nominate someone else.

Since then I have found who I shall nominate, so the crisis is over :cool:.

Other than that joke, I don't really have an acceptance speech other than to say Thanks to Marco Oliverio. In recognition of how much I appreciate this, I've started the last push to finish the upgrade from old & busted to new & hotness. ;)
Just one Post Left.

So thanks everyone, This is Awesome, and I will definitely continue with my AAR until its done, and keep twisting this plot into a tangled mess. :D Fortunately I've actually got the plot roughly planned out all the way till the late 1900s. Just waiting until I actually play through that far to see if anything weird happens. That being said, I think most people with a knowledge of History will enjoy the jokes I've tried to put into the AAR, generally involving taking what hapenned in history and turning it on its head (House of Lancaster-York).

Sit tight, this thing's just getting Started. ;)

Though it is kind of frustrating, as I stopped playing the game when I started the AAR so I can do some fancy pants interractive thingie to represent the German Parliament. :mad:

Huh, I guess I did....

Congratulations !

Good thing you didn't give me a Crown, I Would Try to Keep it...

And thus, the time hath Come At Last. Though this day be not Sunday, tis seven days since that I wath given thith prestigeouse award-eth.
And that is quite enough of that.

So Time for me to choose someone new? Well fine. ;)

The Next WritAAR of the Week:

Kaiser_Mobius for his work on; In defense of Freedom, a USA Kaiserreich AAR

Having been born <Puts Flag on Head> IN AMERICA!, this AAR is quite enjoyable for many reasons. First off it is just phenomenally well written, with a penchant for realism and putting the events into a coherent context that I greatly enjoy. Second off, I like seeing someone win as the USA in Kaiserreich, as it seems like every Alternate History Mod or Book puts an inordinate amount of effort towards Killing the USA. And Finally, becuase he is, as he has admitted, in many ways breaking the mod, as it is not designed to see the USA win and then start Kicking Ass and Chewing Bubblegum, and then subsequently running out of Bubblegum, and I enjoy breaking things, especially mods.

Granted, Kaiser_Mobius is Canadian, but I won't hold that against him ;)

So Congratulations Kaiser_Mobius!
Now keep going and Liberate the Hell out of MittleEuropa!

Congratulations Kaiser_Mobius :)

Congratulations, Kaiser_Mobius! Now you can wear the crown we hid from Vishaing. :p