• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Lord Valentine !

Congrats Lord Valentine! :)

Congratulations Lord Valentine!

Thanks a lot!
I feel greatly honored! I would have never expected this. I will have to add this fancy title to my signature as soon as possible. :p
Off course this motivates me even further to actually meet my deadlines every now and then and bring my readers more frequent updates. :rolleyes:

And you are right there Piko I am the same person who used to hang around the RTR Forums as "Imperator Valentine". Could it possibly be that you are also the very same person I remember with the same user name? :D
Btw I am enjoying your Russian AAR very much.

So thanks again people. I am truly moved. *sniff* :)

~Lord Valentine~

Thanks again to all you people!

I suppose it is time for me to announce my choice for the new writAAR of the week. He is a newcomer on this forum and has already won the admiration of many people for the splendid narrative displayed in his first byzantine CK AAR. So please give your applause and praise to General_BT!

~Lord Valentine~

Congratulations General_BT!

Well done General_BT. Congratulations :)

Congrats General_BT!! :D

Congratulations General_BT ! A CK Narrative , hm ? I love new authors getting some recognition ! I'll definitely be checking it out !

Congrats, General_BT! Enjoy the week. :)