• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations. :)

Congratulations, Cinead!!!

I just poked into your Paraguay AAR for the first time... I will dwell upon it soon, once I've got these AARLand Choice Award votes done!

But I already know your sheer talent, and I could see it from what I got to peer at.

Great choice, Veld!

Rensslaer

Cheers boys! Your award has made my day! I've got a stupid smile on my face, and the other people in the computer room are looking at me like I'm a little bit simple.

:D

Hehe! I'm chuffed.

CMcU

Congratulations, Cinéad IV! :)

With all the confidence of someone who doesn't have a clue what he is doing, I have nominated taybaxter's Generations - A Tuscany AAR for WritAAR of the Week.

Taybaxter has taken a challenging country and woven a web of intrigue around the central characters which keeps me reading. I recommend this AAR to my fellow forumites, and commend it as an example of great writing.

CMcU

Excellent job, Taybaxter. I've read what you have so far and it is quite good. Congrats. :)

Congratulations.

:D Wow...that was unexpected! :eek: Thanks Cinead! I could never imagine it was good enough. Anyway I'll be updating it very soon.

Thanks for all of the support. It will certainly help me as I continue.

Congratulations, Taybaxter! :)

Well done Taybaxter, congratulations :)

The beginning does not do justice to my grand ideas (at least I believe) but I do encourage you all to keep reading...it will get better as I develop it :D . I updated last night and will do so again today.

This was an incredible boost to my confidence and I am overwhelmed at this support. Who knows, maybe the quality of my writing will improve :rolleyes: !

THANKS AAR LAND...WOOT!

Congratulations, Taybaxter!

Congratulations. :)