• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Terrific choice, Gizo! And congratulations to you, as well! I'll have to check out your Moldavia AAR.

Congratulations, CV! It's great to see you back in action, again with this classic tale.

"Old Admirals"?? I'm familiar with a great many Al Stewart songs, but I am not recalling that one. I'll have to go rummaging. I'll look forward to hearing it. Any idea which album it's on?

Rensslaer

coz1 said:
Nice job, CV. Certainly didn't take you long since you're recent return. And glad we are for it. :D Congrats, sir. This is very much deserved!

Thanks Coz, now i hope to finish Pax Americana as best as i can. i think its a lot better than Peter on the White Sea, my last awarded aar

Many congrats, C.V.! Well deserved award for you and one that I hope brings your well written AAR even more readAARs!

Draco Rexus said:
Many congrats, C.V.! Well deserved award for you and one that I hope brings your well written AAR even more readAARs!

hmm, doesnt seem it has ;)

no worries though, i'll update Pax fairly soon

Rensslaer said:
Terrific choice, Gizo! And congratulations to you, as well! I'll have to check out your Moldavia AAR.

Congratulations, CV! It's great to see you back in action, again with this classic tale.

"Old Admirals"?? I'm familiar with a great many Al Stewart songs, but I am not recalling that one. I'll have to go rummaging. I'll look forward to hearing it. Any idea which album it's on?

Rensslaer

I believe it is on 'Time Passages' the same one Roads to moscow is on

Congratulations C.V Mannerheim. Nice stuff.
iconclap7ga.gif

Ahem...CV...time to pass the WritAAR of the Week along. I know it's a lovely statue and all, but it really must change hands. Otherwise, we'd never get it back from Storey the next time he won. ;) Try to today if at all possible so the next winner has enough time to bask in the spotlight before Sunday. Thanks.

Congratulations Spitfire_Pilot!

Thanks guys i appreciate it !!! This is my first, and i would like to thank the readers of course, and people who took the time to reply back and whatnot. Thanks again !! :D :D :D

Congratulations, Spitfire_Pilot! :)

Congratulations, good work Spitfire_Pilot :)