• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:eek: A WritAAR of the Week award!? For little ole' me? :D :D :D

Thank you for this oh so rewarding...uh...award. I've been hoping someone would finally recognize my sheer greatness for quite some time now. :p

Born May 5th, 1988 in the boring suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, you may not expect to find anything of any particular inspiration for my writing. AAR writing, first with HoI, was my first real attempt at writing fiction, and the results are quite clearly below the standards that I may hold myself up to now. Since then, I've written several other AARs, including a Communist China and Cuban AAR. Other than that, there has only been one other major piece I have written.

My Chronological Influences series was inspired by the superb game Red Alert, as my prequel AAR (and also my first AAR) can atest to. To be honest, the main characters Alexei Stukov and Azuren are inspired by me and my beloved Esther. Some might say I write out of love :p

Once again, I'd like to thank you all for your recognition and support.

Oh, and if I left anything out, please pester me about it. I'm very forgetful.

Congratulations. A most excellent read.

Congratulations, TC Pilot. A well deserved and long overdue recognition of your talent.

Well done, TC Pilot! Well deserved and long overdue!

Congratulations, TC Pilot!

Island Hoppers mean anything to you??? :rolleyes:

I've poked around in your AAR -- haven't had a chance to give it a good read yet, though. In time...

Rensslaer

Well done, TC!

A very funny AAR indeed! Congratulations Rocketman.

Ah. Congrats, Rocketman!

Ah yes - great choice. Fun, interesting and I am loving the song references! Congrats Rocketman!

Congratulations my dear Rocket. A most excellent piece.

Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to finish the AAR that got me this intangible award. :D

Hmm, about me...

I'm an 18 year old college student at the University of Florida, though I was born in Mississippi. I'm a history major, so obviously the Paradox games are right up my alley.

As for writing, I've been writing short stories and fanfiction (gasp!) for several years now, though I haven't had much succes with AARs, as they tended to die.

Always liked Bavaria, though, ever since visiting it in '04. Beautiful place. Can't say what inspires my writing, though. It just kinda happens.

Thanks for this great award!

Well done!

Very well done, congratulations Rocketman :D