• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll add my echo to the chorus, Congrats Prussiablue! :)

I haven't actually read any of Prussia's stuff, but perhaps now I should. Congrats!

Nor have I. Congratulatioj old chum.

I started reading his current AAR shortly before he got awarded it. It's very good work.

Well the time has come for me to pass the torch to another worthy recipient of this award. Past few days I have been doing a lot of reading in all the forums and it's safe to says that there are a lot of winner out there.

But it as it may, one particular writer's work stood out for me and boy am i glad I caught his AAR. And without much further ado the winner of this Week WritAAR of the Week is (drum rolls as I opened the sealed envelope).....

Von_Who, checks out his grand piece of work 1944 Scenario as Germany - A rock and a hard place.

Congratulations.

Lord J. Roxton said:
I appoint anonymous4401 as the next WoW.

I never got a sealed envelope. Or a drumroll. :( I don't think either had been invented back in those days.

Anyways, congratulations, Von_Who! I hope my little quote here won't confuse anyone. ;)

EDIT: Wow, my reply was unfortunately on a new page. That just adds exponentially to the potential for confusion. :wacko:

Well, I better add this, then.

Congratulations, Von_Who, for just now becoming the new WritAAR of the Week!

Double WoW!

I think anyone who contemplates playing the 1944 scenario as Germany deserves to have their head examined!

And anyone who wins playing the 1944 scenario as Germany deserves to have their brain replicated! :)

Good job Von_Who! Send samples for replication to the mods!

Rensslaer

Congratulations. :)

This is jolly well deserved, congratulations Von_Who :)

kenneththegreat said:
what's really funny is that he didn't even know that this thread existed :eek:

All the more reason why this and other awards in this section exist - to pull those in that perhaps don't know about them yet. :D

Congrats Von_Who. I echo Renss, sentiments. That's got to be tough. I really must take a look and see how you've been getting along in that task.

Thanks you!

Wow!

I don’t really know what to say.
I joined this forum for less then two months ago just to get some insight
information and tips on how to play this game better. I never really realized
that it had another section in it, the AAR section.

A friend of mine that also like this game told me about this AAR forum that he
had stumbled upon and all the funny and exciting AAR stories that could be
read, during a party for just a few weeks ago.
When I got home I checked it out and now I’m hocked!

I feel honoured that my first AAR has enough value in it so it can be
worth this recognition. A big THANKS to you all that has supported and likes
the AAR.

Another good thing is that now I know what I will to do with my spare time
this upcoming week, and it will be a pleasure of mine. Read even more AARs :)
If you have some AAR nominees that you feel that it would be a sin if I
missed, then just send me a private message with a link to the tread and I
will read it.

Yours sincerely
/Von_Who

Congrats, von_Who!

Well done.

Congratulations Von_Who, and prussiablue before, and whoever else I've missed since I've been gone. Good to see that the WoW is still going strong. :)