• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*clap clap* congrats.

Lord E, I've been seeing you everywhere this week!

I'm impressed by the amount of "due diligence" you've put into finding a replacement!

Renss

Congratulations LOrd E. :D... (nice to have a writAAR of the week in my next AAR. If you still want that is :))

Granted - ideally, today would be the day we usually pass this award on, but sometimes people have circumstances that keep them from doing so. Let's give him at least until tomorrow before we start putting on the pressure. If no one has been nominated by Tuesday, I will select another so we can keep this going. No worries. :)

Yes, I am very sorry I haven’t been able to nominate until now, I have had some technical problems over the weekend since early Saturday morning and it hasn’t been fixed till now, so again I am very sorry and I apologise.

Then I would like to say I am very honoured to win this last week and I thank you all for all your comments, and now I will nominate the winner this week….

prussiablue congratulations! :D

Take a look here at his very nice written Dutch AAR: Fortune favor the brave.... A Dutch AAR , and again congratulations prussiablue :)

Indeed, a great choice. The work in his AAR has been top notch recently! Congrats prussiablue!

Congrats, prussiablue!

Congrats prussiablue, followed ur AAR a little bit. One of the few Dutch AARs, so its a must read 4 me. Jan Kromkamp and his friends (names coming from the dutch soccer team, khalid & kromkamp..?).

Keep up the good work.

Yep, good AAR, always nice to see the Netherlands become mighty! :D

Congrats prussiablue!

Hear Hear! A most excellent AAR, and a very good writAAR.

Oranje Verzet said:
Jan Kromkamp and his friends (names coming from the dutch soccer team, khalid & kromkamp..?).
Did not know that! That's funny! :D

Great choice! Been following this one since the beginning. Prussiablue is a great fan, too!

Rensslaer

Congragulations prussiablue!! A most worthy win.

Thank you so much for your vote of confidence Lord E. I must say I am mighty suprise that I would be named Writer of the Week. For the past few weeks I have been reading all lot of AAR particularly in HOI2 and CK forum which I neglected previously. Having read through some amazing AAR in the Vicky forum, I was overwhelmed with other great AAR from these forums.

I think it is a great idea to hand out this award to other new writer. It inspires other to try harder and encourage new writer to step forward.

With so may great AAR around I guess I now hold a most difficult and onerous task to find next week winner. Well, I guess I should worry about that later (just enjoy this moment while I can :p).

Thanks for all your comments and supports and by the way Oranje Verzet is spot on. I was thinking of some names for the characters and what better way than to pick their name from the Dutch National Team (my favourite) :D
(with slight modifications).

And finally I would like to sign off by agreeing my predecessor that I feel honoured and glad to be a member of this community. May the force be strong in this one.

prussiablue said:
and by the way Oranje Verzet is spot on. I was thinking of some names for the characters and what better way than to pick their name from the Dutch National Team (my favourite) :D
(with slight modifications).
hehe i knew it :rofl: , well it is a great team of course :D