• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've read some of JerseyGiants' AAR, and can attest that it is very good. I'll have to give the whole thing a proper read one day! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations, JerseyGiants88! Glad to see somebody is a Hakeem Nicks fan (assuming I have the right Giants in mind).

Thanks a lot tnick0225, really appreciate that. This AAR has been a lot more work than I expected when I started but I'm glad people are enjoying it. Makes me want to keep writing. And thanks for the congratulations.

Congratulations, JerseyGiants88! Glad to see somebody is a Hakeem Nicks fan (assuming I have the right Giants in mind).

Same Giants but Hakeem Nicks is actually no longer on the team, he signed with the Colts in March. He had a good run with the Giants though and I like the Colts so I'll still be rooting for him to do well.

Very many congratulations l

Well done!

Thank you so much for everyone's congratulations and a special thanks to tnick0225 for nominating me as WritAAR of the Week. It is Sunday so time to nominate the next winner.

For this week, I am giving the title to Sybot for his AAR The Ancient Empire - a Persian AAR for Victoria II. I actually just started it recently but have been enjoying it thoroughly as I catch up. It's in a history book format (which I like) and has also been helping me figure out Victoria II which I bought recently and am still sort of clueless on how to play. In addition, as someone that is interested in Iranian history, I appreciate a Persia AAR. For these reasons, I am passing the WritAAR of the Week title to Sybot. By the way, the AAR is nearly complete so make sure to check it out in time for the grand finale. Congratulations.

Very many congratulations Sybot.

A wonderful AAR and a superb choice. Congratulations, Sybot!

Congratz!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!