• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! I am ashamed to say I missed your new AAR Alexander. I love your works, so I will make sure to read it ASAP.:)

Couldn't agree more - a really well written AAR. Congratulations AlexanderPrimus.

Thank you, Olligarchy, for this thoughtful and truly kind honor. I would also like to thank my friends and readers for their continued encouragement, as well as all of you who have commented here for your kind words. Receiving an award such as this is gratifying, encouraging and deeply humbling all at the same time.

First of all, I'd like to once again thank everyone for reading Æthelan: Tale of Kings. Your support is what makes it all truly worth it.

Now, the time has come to pass the torch. As I was contemplating who should receive this award, I couldn't help but notice the return of a familiar face to the forums. I am of course speaking of General_BT, the renowned author of Rome AARisen. He has returned once again with a new tale to spin. I wholeheartedly recommend his new AAR The Fire and the Cross, which is the story of Zoroastrian Persia's struggle to ascendancy in a troubled world of blood and intrigue.

Congratulations, General_BT! Rise and take a bow!

A worthy award if I've ever seen one. Bravo!

Very well deserved congratulations to General_BT!

What? The General is back? Awesome!