• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent work there, I remember starting to read it but not having time to keep up, now that I've taken another look I think i'll start back up again.

Congratulations and well deserved sleepyriv.

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Sadly, I've been too busy to actually update for a while; but I promise that I'll finally make the time to well.... write something. I also apologize for not noticing sooner, my fault for not paying attention to the AAR frontpage.

Well, now it's time for a new writer, one who will hopfully notice that he won it. :D

There has been an influx of great stories in HOI2, which I'm following 6 or so.... chosing the best writer is tough, but the one I've been most impressed by is For King and Country by Draco Rexus

Congrats, Draco!

An honor most deserved, Draco.

Yaaaay, Draco! :D

Draco knows I'm a big fan of him, because he's been a most faithful follower of my AAR.

But I'm also a big fan of his first AAR attempt, King and Country. I do like the idea of the British Saxe-Coburgs/Windsors taking back some/all of the former powers of the royal family, and it's neat to see it in action.

I'd post more if I had more time, but I'm definitely following this one!

Congrats, Draco!

Rensslaer

Congratulations, a most deserved Writer of the week.

Great job, Draco. I'm really liking the current work and this is very much deserved! Congrats!

Congratulations Draco! Keep up the fine work.

Congratulations to both sleepyirv and Draco. I havent been able to read as much here lately, but both of you do great work. Carry on!

A well-deserved congratulations, both of you. :)

Like Renns, says, speech!

Draco's one heck of a fan of ... well, more AARs then I could probably count. He's used his experience reading other AARs and natural ability well with his new effort. 'King and Country' has enormous potential, enough to pull me into the HOI2 forum where I rarely go. Good show, Draco!

Good show.

Congrats Draco Rexus

Your British HOI2 AAR is excellent and I am following it with great interset.