• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me on winning this award, its now time to pass it on to someone new and I've found an excellent writer who has only recently started writing AARs, and has yet to claim this award.

Step up MondoPotato. Having only started his first AAR The Republic - A Central American AAR in May this year he's been lighting up the V2 forums this summer - but its his more recent CK2 AAR Chronica Hungarorum - A Hungarian AAR that has really blown me away. An excellent author of two great AARs - congratulations!

Congratulations Oh Great Potato! Well deserved.

Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me on winning this award, its now time to pass it on to someone new and I've found an excellent writer who has only recently started writing AARs, and has yet to claim this award.

Step up MondoPotato. Having only started his first AAR The Republic - A Central American AAR in May this year he's been lighting up the V2 forums this summer - but its his more recent CK2 AAR Chronica Hungarorum - A Hungarian AAR that has really blown me away. An excellent author of two great AARs - congratulations!

Congratulations, MondoPotato!

Congratulations Mondo! Very well deserved, I'm sure.

A masterpiece 'Mondo

Congratulations Oh Great Potato! Well deserved.

Very well-deserved congratulations MondoPotato!

Thanks every very much! It's really appreciated and I'm glad people are reading and enjoying my AARs! It's certainly inspiring to get the recognition, and I hope the AAR continues to be worthy of the praise. Thanks again!

I didn't realise you started a new AAR? I'll have to check it out once I stop being incredibly busy with other things. In the meantime, I offer my warmest congratulations as a surrogate. Well deserved! :)

You never realize just how hard it is to nominate someone for an award until its your turn to do the nominating. AARland is swimming with a lot of really great writing, and picking a winner among a sea of deserving candidates is really tricky.

I've read and re-read, filtered through pages, hummed, and did a bit of hawing, flipped a couple coins, and in the end, I think I finally made a decision. Then I promptly changed my mind and had to start the process over.

Lets all congratulate Teo41 for his excellent writing, and his excellent AAR, Italy's Ten Years War.

Congratulations, Teo41! Great AAR and a great writer!

Congrats, Teo41 :)