• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you very much guys :D

Congratulations, OberstBrooksy! I've read something of yours, I know, because I know the name, but I don't remember what. :)

Thank you, I did try two abortive AARs many moons ago on the victoria 2 forums, but it would likely be just my forum posts

I have resisted the temptation to award it to another Darkest Hour AAR, so for this time, might I award it to [MM] for his epic account of a German world conquest AAR on the HoI3 AAR forum.

Unlike other WC AAR's he has blended an intriguing story and narrative into his AAR and highly suggest it too anyone with nothing to do for a couple of hours to read up on it.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?599810-Tomorrow-the-World-A-German-AAR

Congrats again [MM], you've been building a nice awAARd collection lately. :)

Well done MM!

Congratulations, Enigma!

Another HoI AAR? I have no objections to that whatsoever, but maybe we could give some of the other games some recognition too once enigma has enjoyed his week in the spotlight?

In any case, a very big congratulations are in order for enigmamcmx! Looks like a really good AAR - I'll have to check it out sometime.

Congratulations enigmamcmxc!