• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TristamShandy? Granted, I don't have a good track record with this, but his AAR is marvelous.

Congratulations, Tristam Shandy! (Ab Ovo, since you nominated him, please notify him!)

Congrats. I'll have to take a gander at that AAR.

Thanks so much for the nomination! I'm truly flattered, and really pleased that people like my first AAR.

Congratulations! And, as a musician IRL, an extra congrats for having a user name based on Tristram (assuming it's based on the Diablo Tristram) - the music in that village in D1 is quite possibly the best video game music post-1995 IMO.

Thanks! I actually take my name from the fantastic book "The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentlemen" by Laurence Sterne, but I'm also a Diablo addict (I and II, not so much III), and the music for Tristram is indeed excellent! :D

Ah of course, that stuff! Let's just say, you're certainly not lowering your standard in my eyes with that - if you look at the big picture, relatively awesome philosophy (sorta) is just going to make absolutely awesome music all the more awesome. :)

I didn't realize this existed (I'm terrible at this) so I hope it's not too late to nominate someone for the week, because I chose ssuperflash1 for his "The Bonaparte Dynasty" AAR. I'll keep an eye on this in the future!

It is too late, but it is none the less much appreciated. The readers now have two writers they can discover this week and I'm happy that I could show you to this corner of AARland.

Well, my week is up (if I've got my timezones correct), and it's been fun. I'd just like to thank Ab Ovo for his nomination, and anybody who checked out my AAR.

I more or less instantly decided who I wanted to pass the torch to the moment I received it. For his novel format, skill in coordinating upwards of 20(!) players, and extreme perseverance in the face of save-game corruption, I'd like to award the WritAAR of the Week to Captain Austin, for his AAR The Sun Never Sets on the (Viritual) British Emprie. Congratulations, Captain Austin!

Congrats to Captain Austin and all those I've missed before!

PS - I added a little bit in the first post for those interested.