• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A most deserved award. Congratulations Tanzhang (譚張)!

Can mods repair this thread? I'm sent to page 1 each time I open it.

Page 318 actually refuses to load for me and I get redirected to page 1 anyway, so I don't see anything but the current title of the thread is a give-away. Congratulations to Tanzhang, though I have no idea for which AAR (as I can't see the last page).

EDIT: Ah, all right. Well, when you post it does transfer you properly. Page 316 seems to be the proper number for the last initiated page.

Can mods repair this thread? I'm sent to page 1 each time I open it.

Not really anything we can repair as far as I know, these very long threads just lose it from time to time. I'd suggest entering any thread with hundreds of pages via the latest post link rather than the last page link as the former certainly takes you to the right place.

Not really anything we can repair as far as I know, these very long threads just lose it from time to time. I'd suggest entering any thread with hundreds of pages via the latest post link rather than the last page link as the former certainly takes you to the right place.

just to add, the last page count can get messed up due to deleted posts ... its not all the time but in a thread like this there will be quite a lot of them, use either the last post or the 'last post unread' functions and it should work ok.

Thank you very much Torngasuk! it is always nice to know your work(s) are appreciated by others here at AARland. :)

Loki: One year and a bit, yes. It has also been two years since I won my first and only ACA award; I think we may have stumbled upon a little pattern here...

A_Dane: Thank you! Enjoy your FoTW award too. :)

DensleyBlair: Thanks for saying so! :)

Nikolai: Thanks to you too! :)

NewbieOne: Well technically speaking it's for all of my AARs (only the Showcase, the ACAs and the yearly awards after for individual AARs) but since I have only one active AAR at the moment (one dormant, one abandoned and one other forgotten :() I'll put it down it as an award for the Alexandriad, especially since Torngasuk mentioned it in his nomination. Oh, and always use the "go to first post" button. Always. :)

Fookison: I've always wanted to ask you, shouldn't your username be Fukui-san? :D Thanks!

Avindian: Thank you! :)

Qorten: Thanks for saying so, and nice to see you're still around! :)

Alex: Thank you! :)

Stumbled into the same problems Nikolai mentioned, but got here eventually (perhaps the problem is the - at this time - 'ghostly' page 318 that is referenced as the supposed last page). So a belated congratulations! I'm thoroughly enjoying your current AAR, especially Anna's piercing insight into the strange habits of Normans and her self-effacing modesty. ;)

Looking forward to more (although I probably shouldn't say that: 'more' probably already exists, I just need to catch up. Ah, free time and Real Life, eternal adversaries...).

Stumbled into the same problems Nikolai mentioned, but got here eventually (perhaps the problem is the - at this time - 'ghostly' page 318 that is referenced as the supposed last page). So a belated congratulations! I'm thoroughly enjoying your current AAR, especially Anna's piercing insight into the strange habits of Normans and her self-effacing modesty. ;)

Looking forward to more (although I probably shouldn't say that: 'more' probably already exists, I just need to catch up. Ah, free time and Real Life, eternal adversaries...).

As always Stuyvesant, your comments are always appreciated! :)

Anyway, I think I've hogged this award long enough so once more I'd like to say a quick thank you to everyone who has said their congratulations here and everyone who has commented on my AAR thus far, and of course a very special thank you to Torngasuk for nominating me for this award! :)

Now, I really should pass this award on to someone who writes outside the CKII AAR forum given that fora's present dominance of the AARland awards, but unfortunately I fear I cannot - if there is any thing I can't stand it is a brilliant AAR languishing on the second page of any AAR forum with only a handful of comments to its name. And so, I pass on this week's WritAAR of the Week to SeanB for his Soaring Eagle in the hopes that it will soon get the recognition it deserves. Congrats SeanB!

Congratulations SeanB! I must admit, I read your AAR, yet haven't commented. The premise is fascinating, and it is really well-written, so this is a most deserved awAARd :)

Congrats SeanB! That's a neat comeback, recapturing the award after ~seven years!

Congrats SeanB!