• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The time has come choose another winner of the WritAAR of the the Week and let me say it was really difficult. I don't generally have a lot of time to read other author's works and when I do, not a whole lot of time to comment on them. But I must say I've followed this author's recent work for awhile and really like his style and the country he has played. To this I say, Congratulations InnocentIII for Five for Fighting!

Thanks! And thanks for all the congratulations. I'm honored.

Congratulations, eh

One of the features of this award that I like the most is that allows me to discover new writters and new AARs like this one. So, I can only tell, well done Teckor and congrats, InnocentIII!

A new week, a new winner. I've been reading this AAR from the beginning, and I enjoyed its predecessor. The author uses an excellent mix of RP and gameplay, covering his own country and events around the world. It's also a good advertisement for the MOD, converting an EU3 savegame to Vicky2. The screenshots are a good lesson in how to present the information needed to advance the story. More importantly, the AAR is always interesting and entertaining. Congratulations Dewirix for Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny

Congratulations Dewirix, and Happy Birthday too!

Now do us readers all a favour and write up an update...

Very many congratulations

Well deserved, congrats Dewirix! You know how much I enjoy your writing, so I won't embarrass either of us by throwing more praise at your direction. ;)

Thanks everyone; a great birthday present indeed!

Sorry if I've been neglecting the forums for a bit. I've been hooked on World of Tanks for a few weeks, but that's really a poor excuse.

I'll really have to get on with writing the next update.

I've really enjoyed your stuff, Dewirix, and I'm glad you won this award; you deserve it!

Congratulations.

What with Christmas over with it's time for me to pass on the mantle of WritAAR of the week. I've chosen Selzro, not only for the current, excellent Subcontinental Subtleties, but also on the strength of previous work, such as Sing a Septinsular Song - certainly the first verse-form AAR I've encountered.

Congratulations Selzro! It's about time you were named WrtiAAR of the week!