• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's time to pass the WritAAR of the Week along, and I'd like to select Issac Wolfe for his I, Rodrigo: The Annals of the Orient, following the deeds of a certain El Cid. The characters are vibrant, the writing is crisp--I'd urge everyone to go take a look!

Congratulations Issac Wolfe! Well deserved!

Thank you, General BT! This was an unexpected surprise! Thank you all for your continued support of I, Rodrigo - I hope everyone will continue to read and enjoy the story just as much as I enjoy writing it!

I suppose I need to catch up on my AARs!

Congrats, Issac - it's a great read!

Well done Issac! Congratulations :)

Well, I suppose that it is time to pass along the award.

It has been very hard for me to pick - there are just far too many good writers out there! That is a good thing, but it makes it hard to pick someone specific.

The person I picked has written a grand story about a people who were forced to flee from home, established a gigantic empire based out of the Baltic, but eventually had to come to terms with itself to survive. After a bit of downsizing, and the grip of Islam over our traditionally understood Europe flourishing, the world really is ripe for change. If you don't know which writer or AAR I speak of - then look no further! I would like to pass the award to Mr. Capiatlist, who has written the amazing AAR called Bastions: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians. Bastions is the second part of a four-part planned series of AARs that covers to rise of Prussia into the modern age. Please take a look - it is a fantastic, immersive world of history in the making.

Congratulations, Mr. C! Enjoy your week of fame. :)

Congratulations Mr Capiatlist on your award and your great AAR!