• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

Well done TemplarComander! Congratulations :)

Now, I'm passing this on. It was hard to do...there are so many interesting and, really, excellent AARs out there right now. So, I've decided to give it to a new AAR. The introduction is exciting, well written and piques my curiousity and I can't wait to see where he goes with the story. Jump on board now, because I think TemplarComander is making something special with I Alexei, A Russian Modern AAR

To have received this prestigious award after having only posted two updates in my AAR, I, Alexei, is really quite astonishing. I had never expected to win this award to be perfectly honest, but I do remember coveting it after winning a Character WritAAR of the Week. I would very much like to thank you Alfred for choosing me, I cannot express the level of my surprise, nor delight. I would also like to thank AARland for giving me a place to put my writing, for Writing with the StAARs to motivate me to actually start the project, and to all the users of AARland, whether they have read it or not, for supporting both my projects, and for making incredible creations of their own. Lastly, I also thank all of you for the warm reception, congratulations and for giving my AAR further attention. :p

My only regret is that I am unable to update often due to real life constraints. Now, I will wait until the 23rd to announce the next winner but until then, roll on the views. ;)

Well deserved, though. Quality over quantity as always! My AAR focuses purely on quantity. So a late congratulations from a Svip.

Well, I have read through many AARs, many of whom I discovered had already won the WritAAR of the Week award recently, and dashed my hopes of bestowing it upon them. That said, I have found an AAR and authour that is no less deserving of recognition, or of congratulations than any of the others I had found.

He is a relative newcomer, with only one AAR that I have seen, and has never received this award before. May I introduce, LeCare, awarded the WritAAR of the Week Award for his Multiplayer AAR, Guns of January.

The writing is well done, and offers numerous points of view in different sections to regard events throughout the game, giving a better idea, and a better understanding for the events of the game, the reactions of the people, and the effect it has on the world.

Congratulations, LeCare!

Congrats LeCare! :)

Congratulations, LeCare!

Congrats! :)

Congratulations LeCare :)

First of all, thank you for the honour of being awarded Writaar of the week for my first AAR.

Now the time has come for me to pass this on. And actually it hasnt been easy. I am quite new to the forums and I have only now discovered the wide array of great narratives it has to offer. I probably would have given 50 awards if I could. But nonetheless, there is one AAR which stands out. It stands out because it is the only AAR which always grips me. It doesnt matter if its 2pm or 2am, it doest matter if I have to work, it doesnt matter if I am drowning in work, once I open this AAR I simply am engulfed in its world for at least the next two ours.

The AAR is of course:
...Tension...
...Tension...
...Tension...
...More Tension...
...Incredible Tension...
...Not so incredible tension because everyone is annoyed already at me artificially lengthening this post to counter the fact that I am lacking the words to describe the awesomeness of the AAR...
...DUN DUN DUN...

Glory for Ulm - A flagland AAR by Svip!

Saw that coming sooner or later! :p
An excellent choice, LeCare - congratulations Svip! :D