• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A worthy choice! Congratulabotions mon ami :D

I'm handing over the WritAAR of the Week Award to Gabor. (...) his most recent AAR, a Papal States AAR in MMU following that most unusual and challenging of rulesets: realism.

Thank you Parcae; I feel honoured.
Thank you guys for your congratulations.
:)

Congrats gabor; a well-deserved recognition!

Well done Gabor! Congratulations!

I'm a bit narrow-focused with my EU3 MM addiction so I decided to venture to other sub-forums to nominate the successor. And here it comes, the great read gameplay Victoria2 aar No Iron One Lion Maybe Zion it's Ethiopia on its way to power and glory by aldriq.

aldriq's aar has just been finished so I hope my nomination will prompt him to write something for us again; equally gripping; and soonish. :) Yea, that was my cunning plan.

Last edited:
aldriq's aar has just been finished so I hope my nomination will prompt him to write something for us again; equally gripping; and soonish. :) Yea, that was my cunning plan.

I hope your plan works gabor, even though aldriq said he'd stop writing AARs for Vicky II until the next patch comes out. Congratulations aldriq!

I'm a bit narrow-focused with my EU3 MM addiction so I decided to venture to other sub-forums to nominate the successor. And here it comes, the great read gameplay Victoria2 aar No Iron One Lion Maybe Zion it's Ethiopia on its way to power and glory by aldriq.

great nomination and an excellent idea!

Congrats Aldriq

Nice choice. Congratulations aldriq :)

Congrats, aldriq! Fantastic work.

Belated congratulations to gabor.

And timely congratulations to aldriq, of course. Your works are always a great read on so many levels. Hopefully. you will now have time to return to some unfinished business. And Flux says well done, too.

Congrats aldriq! :)

Congrats! :)