• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh wow thank you so much for the nomination EvilFishtank, it means a lot to me. And to think I'd just completed the final part of the AAR today!

Now I just hope I can find a worthy successor! Off to start reading :).

Congratulations Wyvern! :)

Congratulations Wyvern!

Well done, Wyvern!

Anyone who's up for a quick romp through a fantasy realm should look up 'Realm of the Wolf'. Outstanding characterization and a fitting ending.

Congrats! It's an excellent story and it gives a nice few glimpses into what kind of world you can create in Warband. If you're not allergic to medieval fantasy-type fare (thankfully, the wizards, goblins, bards etc. are not present), then it's definitely worth the time to read.

Congratz! :)

A week has gone and it's time to pass on the batton to another worthy contributor to these forums. My choice goes to Hastu Neon for his wonderfully historical feeling Crusader Kings AAR Victorious through God’s grace: de Hautevilles’ chronicle

This is a well written chronicle of the Norman Sicillian Kingdom in southern Italy but what prompted me to nominate this AAR in particular was the detailed and realistic motives given behind the actions of other kingdoms in the game too. Anyway take your time to read it and give a shout for Hastu Neon.

Congrats Hastu Neon!