• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An interesting premise indeed. Many felicitations!

Congratulations sir.

Thank you, Mr. Capiatlist, for this honor. And thank all of you for your warm congratulations. Being a new addition to AARLand, it means a lot to me to be recognized so early. Thank you. All of you.

Congrats Issac Wolfe!

Indeed congratulations... does my heart good to see another Wolfe doing well :D

Here we are again. It is time to pass the torch to a new writer.

This award was a pleasant surprise for me. Not only did my name become mentioned, but it brought a new member to AARland a few extra views to my AAR. I think that is important - that unmentioned writers becoming mentioned and allowed a little fame amongst this vivid community.

That is what fueled by decision. To find someone that was unmentioned and let them have their turn with the torch.

I would like to award Vesimir and his work in Britannia: A Saga of Albion. His writing was superb as he brought the events at home in Nordic Britain and abroad in Europe to life. It made it seem real. It made it seem that the Realm of Albion fit into medieval Europe. That, in my opinion, is noteworthy enough to be a WritAAR of the Week.

Congratulations, Vesimir! I think it is well deserved.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Vesimir!

Congratulations :)

Congratulations, Vesimir :)

Congratulations!