• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it appears that my term has reached its final day. Since I won't be around tomorrow, I'll place my nomination here today for the week of November 1st. It was a very tough choice picking the next writAAR of the week, since there are a lot of great AARs right now. However, I've finally managed to settle on one.

I nominate KaiserMuffin to be the next WritAAR of the Week for his A Light in the DAARkness (A KaisAAReich RussiAAR). Congratulations KaiserMuffin, and keep up the good work!

Congratulations, KaiserMuffin!

Congrats KaiserMuffin !

Congratulations, KaiserMuffin :)

I'd like to thank the following briefly.
Remble and TRP, for inspiring me to ever do more than play the game with their mercilessly addictive adventures.
Paradox for having these lovely forums, and making the game!
Der_Leprechaun, for giving me the title,
and you, those who read AAR's and occasionally give feed back, letting us know what fun we're having is giving you too.

congrats kaisermuffin

Congratulations :)

I like the fact you have the new update down to the time it was posted. :D Love the AAR, keep up the good work KaiserMuffin!

Congratulations! :)