• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:cool: Congratulations! :cool:

Congratulations !

Congrats!

:cool: Congrats! :cool:

thankyou.jpg

Thank you very much KiMaSa and to all who've followed and supported my AAR. I hope the best is yet to come! I'll look forward to passing the torch in a week to the next recipient.

One quick note: I recognize there's a rich AAR community here which I have only recently joined. I suspect there are those out there who have been producing interesting AARs for much longer than I have and, looking forward to picking the next weekly award winner, I'd appreciate anyone's suggestions for those that may have been overlooked or perhaps under-appreciated. I do follow a handful, but I suspect I may be missing some gems. Thanks :)

I have actually improved my Polish thanks to Pilsudski :eek:o

Many congratulations!

Congratulations robw, I'll make sure to have a closer look at your AAR as soon as I can!

Congratulations.. :) And remember.. We are all of us, only human.. We cannot be expected to be perfect.. So pick the AAR, you think is the most deserving.. And if you missed some in your search, I am sure noone will blame you.. :)