• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done TheHyphenated1!

Sorry I'm late ! Gosh how embarassing ! I had gotten caught up in a few RL things as of late but I'm here to deliver TH1's golden envelope for the next Writer of the Week !

Therefore , trekaddict , author of Against all Odds: The United Kingdom in World War Two please come forward !

Although I am charged only with the delivery of this notice , I would not rob our next winner of their introduction !

trekaddict I had the pleasure of meeting earlier than now and I am most happy to say that I have been able to enjoy his gracious and hard working endeavors both in the AARlander and from his AARs . trekaddict's writing is filled with the kind of erudition of the time period that's come to be a hallmark of the most excellent writers of HOI2 . His demeanor is friendly and his attitude is one of diligence to his readers and to his fans . So I want to say again congratulations , trekaddict and well done !

Thank you, thank you. I can only say it is fun to read and having a loyal readAARship compells me to continue. :)

Congratulations trekaddict!

Thank you all again. :) This really compells me to go on and write even better.

well done my friend. well deserved.

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations!

Thank you all. Btw, there has been an update today. :D

Congratulations, trekaddict!