• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, what can I say? First of all, comagoosie, thank you very much for the award, it's an honor, I'm very flattered. As comagoosie said, it's the first time I recieve it and I'm very glad, both for the award and because my narrative AAR has been read and liked by the readers, thanks a lot for that! Finally I want to thank of those narrative writers out there, that create such beautiful worlds and inspired to start my first narrative AAR, thank you guys!

good speech, short but sweet. Deserved award my friend, for reasons that i have already explain to you.. i think ;)

I lost track of time, since it's already been a week and a couple of days since I received this award and haven't yet passed it on, so let's do it now, before I forget again. For this week, I would like to pass the award to an excellent writer, who, after writing an great history-book AAR in the EU3 forum, decided to write something narrative in Rome, with excellent results, being one of the most popular AARs of that forum. I refer to none other than English Patriot, author of I, Silvagenus an excellent piece of narrative that I definitely recommend to you all. Congratulation, English Patriot!

Many congratulations , old bean :D

Congratulations EP!

well done. i havent read it, but i'll try to.

Congratulations English Patriot! :)

Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Nice choice. Congratulations E_P!

:cool: Congrats, EP! Love your AAR! I haven't had much time to catch up on it lately, but I will be caught up soon, I hope. I'm very excited to see what happens next to Silvagenus. Excellent choice, Capibara! :cool: