• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Snugglie!

I danced a merry jig when i saw this one.

Woah. I sadly haven't prepared an inauguration-speech, seeing as that this came as an extreme surprise for me... That my hours of frantic copy-paste and editing in MS Paint would actually gain a compliment, it is truly flattering :D And that my humble pieces of writing gain appreciation as well is just as nice. Just as Farq stated about himself before, I write mostly for my own pleasure, since I really do enjoy it; but with every new reader, every person leaving a compliment on it, I am spurred to take it further and give them something new as often as possible.

And here I am, jibbering on. I will not take your time anymore; thank you forum, thank you very very much Farq! And -- if she might drop by here for some odd reason, considering she's in India for the moment -- thank you Ems, my girlfriend and most wonderful muse and critic.

Also; I presume then that a new winner is to be nominated this coming Sunday, December 30th?

Last edited:
Yep , this sunday is the usual though people can always do it sooner if they're leaving on vacation or something . ^^

canonized said:
Yep , this sunday is the usual though people can always do it sooner if they're leaving on vacation or something . ^^
Maravilloso, then I have my week in the sun (despite it shining with its absence in my grey part of the country).

Thanks again forum!

Congratulatoryations, Snugglie! Well deserved! I am really enjoying your work. Keep it up! :cool:

Well done Snugglie

Congrats Snugglie! :)

Congratulations.

As I tomorrow will be departed, and on Monday busy, I will now one day in advance perform the task to which I am chosen -- appoint a successor for the title "Writer of the Week". Before doing that I want to, once again, thank Farquharson for nominating me and also thank for all congratulating comments I have gotten. It is worth gold for any new writAAR.

And so, without any further ado in which I enjoy the title, I now pass it on to one of my favourite writAARs on the forum: Alfred Packer. He joined the forum in June and now has got two AAR's going, both in the CK-forum (the one where I as well lure); The Kings of Jerusalem from 1187, about king Guy de Lusignan and his successors, and The Adventures of the Crovan Clan about duke Gudrod Crovan of the Western Isles and his spawn... er, successors.

Packer writes, in "The Crovan Clan", in a light and cheerful manner with screenshots and humour in a wonderful symbiosis, creating one of the funniest tales on the forum. In the more serious "Kings of Jerusalem" he writes in a more serious manner, complemented with medieval-looking "tapestries" that add much to the feeling of the AAR.

The escapades of Gudrod Crovan has raised my mood many a homework-ridden night, and I am sure I am not the only one. He is a worthy winner.

And as I am the first one to know, I also want to be the first to compliment: Congratulations Packer, you are worthy of the title.

Congratulations !

Congratulations!