• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks very much for the honour CR. It does feel a little strange to be getting a writAAR award when perhaps illustratAAR might be more appropriate. I'm sure the image codes must take up more of the characters in the posts than the words.

But whatever the case may be this has been a very fun AAR to create due to the speed of writing and ability to put in as many jokes as I want. That said it is a little worrying the wool related puns that are starting to show up now from many of the readers. It's enough to make me question the sanity of the usually excellent Paradox forums.

Well I'm sure it will clear up soon.

Duke of Wellington said:

But whatever the case may be this has been a very fun AAR to create due to the speed of writing and ability to put in as many jokes as I want. That said it is a little worrying the wool related puns that are starting to show up now from many of the readers. It's enough to make me question the sanity of the usually excellent Paradox forums.

Well I'm sure it will clear up soon.

I'm happy to announce that my wool related lame jokes and puns are running out... ;)

Not that it will stop me from posting lame jokes and puns anyway... :D

congrats coz1. Its a honor truly deserved. Your efforts to create an AAR that integreates gameplay and storytelling aspects have been IMHO immensly successful. Plus I like AARs with a lot of pictures. The story will get dry after a while, pictures on the other had are worth a 1000 words.

More congratulations to you!

Congrats coz1, a well deserved honour. :)

Congrats. coz1!

Congratulations , Coz !

. . BRAVO ! ! :D

congratulations coz1 ! !
:cool:

I think you've done a fine job with your Brandenburg AAR - there is a great deal of information in it for people new to EU3. Despite your hiatus you have resumed and shown us it is possible to write a great deal and still write very well.

Congratulations!